Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently setup a domain with you kanevo2go.com and email…

Customer Question
I recently setup a...

I recently setup a domain with you kanevo2go.com and email address of [email protected] com. I have sent a test email but realized I didn't know how or where to retrieve it. I don't see email in Google suite dashboard. How do I get this email?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Nothing wrong with Internet. It's not a speed issue it's where to find it. On an iOS device I would go and set up my gmail account and it subsequently alerts me when I have email, can I set up this business email the same way?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't know if I am receiving them because I don't know where to go to retrieve them. When I send a test email to that address it hasn't come back undeliverable. Where does it go?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's what I need.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did you set up this domain with Google?

Please let me know

kanevo2go.com

Thanks

Go to www.gmail.com

Sign into your account there and you can see your emails

Let me know how you go please

I know how to get my gmail account!!! Where do I retrieve emails to***@******.***?!?! The email I set up to go with my domain?

You retrieve your emails via Gmail.. you sign in there with the account you made...

This is why I gave you the answer I did

I'm looking at that page and the test email I just sent to ***@******.*** is not there.
Never mind I figured it out.

yes, via www.gmail.com

This is where anything email related will go, it is always via this address.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.