Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The account password for one of my email addresses has

Customer Question
Hello. the account password...

Hello. the account password ***** one of my email addresses has dropped out & I do not have a memory of what it was. How can I reset the password *****? susan

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. all that info has gone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i have your email address?

the one the password ***** off from?
the other email address that you can send messages to is***@******.***
The email address that has dropped its password ********@******.***
hello are you there?

Sorry, i didn't understand?

So you need to retrieve the password ********@******.***, right?

Okay

hello?
hello
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me for which service this is for?

Please let me know

Thank you

Can you help me. In accounts the password ********@******.*** dropped away and I now cannot retrieve my emails. How do I create a new password ***** this email address please?

Thanks

Please use my link below to reset your password

https://www.spark.co.nz/xtramail/forgottenpassword/

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account.

Let me know please how you go

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.