Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get to my approx. 400 emails due to unable to log…

I can't get to my...
I can't get to my approx. 400 emails due to unable to log onto my account
3/19/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please tell me about your email service provider. gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

What program do you use to check your emails? Google Chrome, Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

Please tell me the part of your email address after letter @ only.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
gmail is my provider,google is my provider. google claims I changed my password ***** days ago. I have no record of a change.
ok, how many $39 charges are you going to charge?

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=45962294-a3d9-4e56-80f7-2240b174713d

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

If you face any issue while following the steps provided, please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

I will work with you in the evening as email is still locked out. It will be unlocked in the next 12 hours. Thank you.