Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new phone and Verizon cannot help me because I don’t…

I got a new...

I got a new phone and Verizon cannot help me because I don’t have original password ***** got the I phone eight

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I’m not sure I has a iPhone five s it couldn’t handle upgrades but I had email for years when the new phone came on it wants to know who I want yahoo ect. But the initial setup password ***** have no idea I believe I have done everything through goofle

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

It wants. My recovery email I’m not sure what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want a password ***** get into my acct.

3/19/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
How do I do that

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

Okay, please type in your email address Verizon or Yahoo?

Are you able to help me sandy

Please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this

I don’t know the questions they are asking like when I set it up or other passwords

*************

Okay.

I have fixed the issue over the phone. Thank you.