Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is about update password for outlook gmail account.

Customer Question
This is about update...

This is about update password ***** outlook gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

A week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

On my google account is updated fine, not on outlook

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you referring to MS Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016?
  2. Are you saying that you are able to access your Gmail on the web browser just fine, but it is not sending or receiving on MS Outlook?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I need just a little help

Thank you for writing back. I am here to help you. Please tell me the things I asked from you.

I am using outlook 13
on google account and no on outlook 13

Please confirm: Are you able to LOG IN to your Gmail account using a web browser? (Not Outlook 2013)