Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to know the most current version not beta of…

I would like to...

I would like to know the most current version not beta of Thunderbird I have version 52.6.0 is that the latest non beta version

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Thunderbird mail

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Tried to google for most recent version that is non beta

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just am leary about beta versions

3/19/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

ok can you tell me the latest non version of thunderbird

Please click Mozilla Thunderbird.

Click Help in the menu bar.

And then Click About Thunderbird.

The updates for the latest version will automatically installed.

Let me show you over secure remote session once.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
I do not want beta am leary of baeta until released
i have version 52.6.0

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6822a6fc-88d4-4513-85ae-8cfcd6bd683c

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.