Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email does not go to the bottom of the emails. Why? Aol.

Customer Question
My email does not...

My email does not go to the bottom of the emails. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

With google

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I have no idea what to do.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want them to set it for me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access your AOL account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows
aol

You mean you are using the AOL Desktop software?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

never mind. I have had aol for over 20 years and I'm not paying for info you should provide and don't charge my card!
I will contact hp

Ok. Please contact our customer service for refunds, or use this link:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess