Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have aol I used to be able to see if mail was read, unread…

I have aol I...

I have aol I used to be able to see if mail was read, unread or deleted and I no longer can why

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking AOL from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No i can not even see it anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i need to make sure though my emails are read

3/19/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access your AOL using a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Windows

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=94086367-732b-4e27-a959-bcef9bf6a1a8

Best regards,
Jess

windows
I can get on aol however when I go to my aol sent messages I no longer can get confirmation it was read. I used to see Read, unread, received or deleted and now i do not get that
No

Please follow the procedures I posted so that I can directly check and fix the problem for you. Here are the steps again:

==

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.Here is the link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=94086367-732b-4e27-a959-bcef9bf6a1a8Best regards,Jess