Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get in. This seems to happen every so often The last…

Customer Question
I can't get in...

I can't get in. This seems to happen every so often The last time was 2/7/18. Please help. I need to finish my taxes and need my email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do have security Questions and have my landline available if necessary

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems that the att&t/yahoo page jumps in and wants me to get all my accounts out of yahoo. I don't know when you guys acquired Yahoo but they have caused problems for quite awhile

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you can't get into your email mailbox?

Which email provider is it? What's the program you use to access the emails?