Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email has wrong I need help fixing it please. Gmail.

Customer Question
My email has wrong...

My email has wrong I need help fixing it please

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone this a g8 new

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None don't know how it should read ronnalivingston

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes the old address is what I want

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Gmail.com
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> My email has wrong I need help fixing it please

Can you please advise more details about the what and where is wrong? Any specific symptom or error messages please? Thanks.