Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Please to not put my old e-mail address back.I only use:

Please to...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail. is my provider.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I only use /*****@******.***

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

How may I help you today?

On my Facebook/ My message has been Temporarily removed because the senders account requires verification.

Thank you for responding. S, you have a problem with your Facebook account?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 38
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Something has be done so I can connect again.