Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not remember my password for Microsoft Outlook.

I can not remember...

I can not remember my password ***** Microsoft Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Don't ever recall having to sign in to use my email before.

3/18/2018
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the email address you have set up in Outlook?

I was told it was $5 now it says $63. Cancel. This is a scam!

It's not a scam. $5 is a deposit. You were also shown a page outlining any charges and you were also

sent email further stating those charges.

Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
What is the charge to recover my email password. I'm on my account on ipad and iphone. Just not on this home computer??

Thank you. To start the remote connection,
from your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c1490f62-8592-44c4-96ba-05620af6a00c