Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I set up a new gmail account and have given that email

Customer Question
I set up a...

I set up a new gmail account and have given that email address to friends etc. none of the emails received, which show on my cell phone and I pad do not show up on my desktop. Only if I sent email from the desktop the responses show up. How to fix this? Tx

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I type in gmail on the google page

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I’m not very savvy....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have eset

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

How about the computer you have is that Windows?

Gateway, windows 10.0
No
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you have gmail app on the computer or what browser do you use to login into your gmail on the computer?

Thank you but I just figured it out
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time