Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I ordered a grill cover, 2 wigs and a under a wig cap. I…

I ordered a grill...

I ordered a grill cover, 2 wigs and a under a wig cap. I received my order was declined. I do not know why my order was declined. The credit card i used is an active credit. It has plenty credit on the card. Please help me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My name is***** my phone number is(###) ###-#### Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung Android version 7. Model number is ***** Brand: Samung-Sm-G930A. Brand and model number are the same number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your SAMSUNG-SM-G930A? What have you tried so far?

There us nothing wrong with my phone. Wish just declined my order!

3/18/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist. We are not affiliated with that company. However, I can try to assist with your order to see why it is stopping you from completing it. Would you like to do a remote session so I can see your screen and assist?

I think my order went through!

Oh that is great to hear, did you need any further assistance with this or would you like me to look into anything for you?

-Jamie

No thank you!

Anytime, enjoy the reset of your day!

-Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist
No