Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e-mail icon disappeared. Aol. Laptop. None

My e-mail icon disappeared ...

My e-mail icon disappeared

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

3/18/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

internet explorer

Was the email icon on your desktop before it vanished?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
I yes

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 87
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you download save the remote application file, you must open it and run it.

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Thank you for your help.The day after I contacted you, my AOL desktopGold had returned. You had said you did not fix it. I don't understand what happened. I certainly panicked when it disappeared. My husband took care of all the technology for us, and he tried to show me how to do things myself. But I wouldn't retain the information. I am on my own now and I'm finding it difficult to navigate. So anyway, the e-mail is working for whatever reason. Thanks for your follow-up. Diane

You are most welcome, Diane. If you have any problems in the future, please let me know.