Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Yahoo mail has converted to entirely new format which did…

Customer Question
Yahoo mail has converted...

Yahoo mail has converted to entirely new format which did not request. I cannot access my Contacts List; There is not even a "Contacts" icon showing on any page I have tried. I can retrieve addresses (only) when "composing" an email, but am completely unable to edit or add new contacts to my list...................please help! Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Not right now. But my Yahoo is also accessible on my iphone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No to both

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?