Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to cancel my subscription to Indeed Job Site. Thank…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my subscription to Indeed Job Site. Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to cancel my subscription.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email alerts and account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

You should be able to navigate like this for your Indeed profile:

You can close your account by logging in and navigating to the following page: http://www.indeed.com/my/account

Once logged in you will first need to click on the Close My Account link. You will then be prompted with a confirmation window. If you are certain that you would like to proceed, please click OK. Please note that this is an irreversible action and cannot be undone. If you wish to use Indeed in the future, you can create a new account using the same or any other email address, however you will not have access to any of your original data.

If the option to close your account is unavailable you will need to submit a request to our Customer Support team for further assistance.

Please note, however, that instead of closing your account, you also have the option to pause your alerts. If you have a resume on Indeed you can set it to private so that your information is not searchable on Indeed. You can still use this resume to apply to jobs. For these options, log into your account in the upper right-hand corner.

If you are still getting emails in your outlook, you can block or filter them.

Select Settings > Mail > Accounts > Block or allow.

Under Block or allow, select Automatically filter junk email.

Under Blocked Senders, type the email address or domain that you want to block and select Add .

Select Save .

Tip: To edit or remove emails or domains from the Safe senders list, select the item in the list and then select Edit or Remove .

When you mark email as junk, you can report the message to Microsoft to help improve the accuracy of the junk email filter. To set junk email reporting options, select Settings > Mail > Automatic processing > Junk email reporting.

Specify when to send junk email reports

Outlook on the web offers three different reporting options for email you mark as junk:

Ask me before sending a report will ask you to confirm that you want to send a copy of the email to Microsoft for research and improvement of email protection technologies. The email goes through an automated process that removes all personal information.

Automatically send reports sends a copy to Microsoft of every email you mark as junk.

Never send reports will not send a report to Microsoft when you mark an email as junk.

Or:

You can do this by selecting the “more options” icon within the message (3 dots). From here you can either choose to move the item to spam or direct it to any other folder associated with your mail account. You can also move multiple emails by selecting them from the inbox view, tap the 3 dot icon, and choose which folder to move to. For outlook.com accounts only, moving items to spam will be picked up as a signal by our reporting team and will lead to the sender being blocked.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Please update so i can close this issue out or continue your troubleshooting.

Thank you,

~Franklin