Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I edit my signature on my email? Aol. It was created…

Customer Question
How can I edit...

How can I edit my signature on my email?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It was created in Verizon and moved to aol.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to delete the last line of my signature

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

You can add or edit signature as shown below:

Click the link to login into your webmail account: www.mail.aol.com

Once you're logged into your email account, in the upper right, below your Username, click Options and then click Settings.

2. In the left panel, click Compose.

3. In the "Rich Text / HTML" section, click the No Signature drop-down menu and select Use signature.

4. In the text field, enter or edit your signature.

5. And click Save.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

You are referring to an old question that I asked months and months ago. Other than to read a book or order it on Amazon, I need to know how to get online.
Please clear my questions and payment information. I am a member of Geek Squad and will call them. Goodbye.
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago

I have provided you the correct information. If you have other queries, I am ready to help you over the phone. Just let me know.

Thank you.