Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password, when I tried to change it, it said it…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password, when I tried to change it, it said it would send it to my phone , the phone number was my daughters who is in another state. When I asked them to send to my g mail address, it was one I don’t even know.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes, the Apple computer, my I phone, my old I pad that I can’t access because I forgot my password ***** the I pad Ian on now.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don’t remember, probably

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will you get my password *****?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

When you try to reset your email account password, it will send verification code on the registered recovery phone number. If it is your daughter's number, please call her once and ask her that code. Enter that code and then follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

Please let me know if it helps or not by typing into the box given below and click Send button.

How are yourelated to gmail?

There are billions of free gmail account and they do not provide any dedicated tech support for these free accounts.

We are an independent genuine tech support team. We have fixed millions of computer issues.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.