Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to mass deleate e-mails with one or two key stroaks.

I want to mass...

I want to mass deleate e-mails with one or two key stroaks

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Comcast.net

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tablet or desktop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

None. I've been doing them one at a time, which is fine when I'm reading them but when I go to empty the trash , I want to mass deleate like I do on my desktop

3/19/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are having the issue with?

Please let me know

Kindle Fire
the device is fine ; I just want to mass delete e-mails from it.
on my laptop, i can high lite 1 e-mail ,hold the shift key down and high lite another e-mail several e-mails down the list and they are then all high lited; then i hit delete and all high lited e-mails go away. I want to be able to do this on my kindle

Thanks, ***** ***** email app is very basic and it is not possible, but if you use the web browser on the kindle and go to

http://webmail.comcast.com

And sign into your account there, you can check and delete multiple emails via this.

Let me know how you go please

Thanks. I decided to just keep up with my deleting. The other option is just as time consuming. Your help was appreciated.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Email Systems Specialist