Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Am trying to get into my yahoo mail but don’t have the old…

Customer Question
Am trying to get...

Am trying to get into my yahoo mail but don’t have the old phone got new 1 I been trying am morning

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I was but did a clean up on my iPad and lost every mail I had

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my old # I have a new phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I want my old email that I had with my yahoo mail dr and every one email me on this account

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello am still waiting
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you going to help me
3/18/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 month ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know how to add it

A. Try to login into you webmail account by clicking the link given below:
http://mail.yahoo.com

B.
Step A: please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.
If this does not resolve the issue, please reply back to me the box given below

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It asking me for key password ***** don't have 1
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it popping up my old email***@******.*** with my old phone #(###) ###-####

Okay, have you tried to recover/reset password ***** your old Yahoo account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
None of that working I tried everything since yesterday and it was open with***@******.*** but when I did a clean up on my iPad I lost everything now I can't open it now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what do we do now

Please wait a minute. Let me check it again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

Do you have this phone number:

(5**) *** 02

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have the # yes but I don't have the phone any more(###) ###-####

Please put this sim number into another working phone number once and then send the code to this number.

Else, please try to reset the password ***** *****@******.*** email account once and create a new password ***** this.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have the SIM
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ya but there going to send me notitacatio and I can't get into that email

Please try to reset the password ***** this recovery email address once on your computer and tell me its outcome again

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
With the old email

Once you try to reset the old email, you may be able to create a new password ***** it.

Once you're able to login into the old email, you can then try to reset the password ***** new email and send the password ***** the old email.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It say tap on the account key icon then enter key code
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing working it telling me to open your yahoo app to get account key code

Is it possible that you can call you old phone service provider and get the same old number once?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The # is(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is with***@******.*** and(###) ###-####is with***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is***@******.***

The only solution to recover this new Yahoo email account is by getting a new sim number for the phone number*********** listed under this.

Once you have that number, you can insert that into any working phone and you will get the password ***** there.

And then you will be able to create a new password.

However, if you don't have any thing important under this Yahoo account, I suggest you to create a new Gmail account.

Gmail is secure, better as per my experince.

You can create a new gmail account as shown under the link:

https://mail.google.com/mail/signup

I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking. My job is to provide you honest and truthful information. I hope you understand.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Regards, Sandy

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist