Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my email i while back and made an knew and forgot…

Customer Question
I lost my email...

I lost my email i while back and made an knew and forgot about it but know i would like it back

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Not really lost it but forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The email is connected with my xbox account thats really the only reson I want it back honestly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

What is the email address?

Did you try resetting the password?

i put my new email but it says it can’t be sure its the same email and what not

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Dang alright man thank you

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Yall are good i do prefer that 5 back though

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Alright

Thank you