Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I ordered sandles through paypal an epacificmaand never

Customer Question
I ordered sandles through...

I ordered sandles through paypal an epacificma(###) ###-####and never received them back in jan.30

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Yes nothing

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That I paid on my visa an never received anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.