Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I goofed up. Need help to strenghten out my mess. I don't…

Customer Question
I goofed up. Technician's...

I goofed up.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Need help to strenghten out my mess

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I don't knowhow to describe my mess

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know where to begin

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Jamie Macko, Email Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today.
If you would like to type out a description of what you are experiencing I can help get everything fixed up for you. We also offer remote support and/or telephone support if you would like those options better.
Feel free to take your time and write out what is going on and I can help you handle it.

I will stand by for an update.

-Jamie

Can you telephone me at(###) ###-####

Sure, we do use a special system for phone calls to keep the phone number info personal and safe. I can send over the offer for that, and once you accept it will give us a secure line to exchange phone numbers. This is to keep the data off of the internet so spam companies can not find them. I can send that over now for you.

Please let me know if you received the invitation for phone support, or if you need me to re-send it.

-Jamie

Did you still want assistance? Please let me know.

-Jamie