Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an I tunes account that I used to use daily. I

Customer Question

I have an I tunes account that I used to use daily. I haven't used it for several years and I forgot my password. How do I get my password?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I'm sure there is a security question or two but only my own phone number (which is the same as it used to be) was on file with I tunes
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just some guesses of what my password ***** have been at the time but no actual recall of exactly what it was
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!