Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an I tunes account that I used to use daily. I

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I tunes account that I used to use daily. I haven't used it for several years and I forgot my password. How do I get my password?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm sure there is a security question or two but only my own phone number (which is the same as it used to be) was on file with I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just some guesses of what my password ***** have been at the time but no actual recall of exactly what it was

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!