Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email was working just fine, I got notifications of bill…

Customer Question
My email was working...

My email was working just fine, I got notifications of bill payments received and notifications of packages coming to me and personal email and a list of emails that I wanted to save and such. A couple days ago my email site changed completely, asked for my emil address and password, etc and now I don't have access to anything on my email site. What's going on there?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do have my cell phone listed.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> My email was working just fine,

What's the email provider in question please?

> I got notifications of bill payments received and notifications of packages coming to me

What's the content of the notifications? Can you please copy and paste here for review?

Did you click any link of these messages?