Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Geting facebook on my e mail this is shit. Through my Web…

Customer Question
Geting facebook on my...

Geting facebook on my e mail this is bull shit

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Facebook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my Web Site.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know how to stop getting Facebook on my Email.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

You can turn off these notification as shown under:

Click the link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=notifications

(Login into your Facebook account if required)

Click Edit next to Email section.

And turn off all notifications.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).