Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Sandy it's kakakios from the other day,I had forgotten my…

Customer Question
Hi sandy it's Steve kakakios...
Hi sandy it's Steve kakakios from the other day,I had forgotten my old mobile number and couldn't sign in.i went to mums house and found my old phone and my mother had my number still in her phone number diary.it is(###) ###-####I then turned on the phone but the SIM card had been terminated by the provider and also I couldn't remember my pin.so I couldn't receive the text,it's seems to be one problem after the other.i will stop into the providers office to see if they can give the puk code or is it all in vein?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.