Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was goi ñg to buy a book on line and i was kinformed that…

Customer Question
I was goi ñg...

I was goi ñg to buy a book on line and i was kinformed that i have an invalid email address i have never changed so why is is not valid

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You are my first

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes why cannot i get onto ub reader

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. From where you are trying to buy the Book? From Amazon Kindle Store? or somewhere else?