Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TV support. 60LE757u. How do I add apps to Smart Central? I…

This is for Sharp...

This is for Sharp TV support

Technician's Assistant: What Sharp model do you have? How old is it?

60LE757u

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

How do I add apps to Smart Central?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

I have thecoriginal apps...have never tried adding any until now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No hank u

3/18/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> How do I add apps to Smart Central?

You need to first make sure the TV is Internet connected. Have you done this?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Tv is set to Smart Central, with it’s original apps. I want to add more.

Thanks for requesting remote assistance. We need to use a computer to share a screen working together. Please advise your computer type for the remote session. Thanks.

Dell
The TV and computer are not in the same room. I am at the computer but typing on an iPad

Are you reading this message from your Dell computer?

If yes, please click HERE to start a remote session with me. Thanks.

This message showed up on my iPad. Nothing on the dell

Are you able to receive emails from your Dell computer?

Only on the dell computer, not the iPad. I can also receive them on my iPhone.
The iPhone is in the same room as the tv

Okay just moment, see if I can make thing easier for you...

I don’t see anything in Smart Central to download apps but the manual says you can.

Okay, please advise ur phone number on iPhone in Contact Info are. Thanks.

All done. Suggestions given via remote session.