Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We are going away and I want to be able to access my email…

Customer Question
We are going away...

We are going away and I want to be able to access my email on my husband's computer. What do I need to do to get***@******.*** and***@******.*** so I can get my emails on his computer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Used to be on my iPad but the battery is dying and we are going to S Africa. I need to be able to access my accounts

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My passwords I guess - no phone

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Fran, IT replied 5 months ago
Fran
Fran, IT

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

You can log into gmail from any browser by going to this link https://www.google.com/gmail/ and putting in your ID and Password.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran

Let me know if I can assistance with anything else

Thanks