Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been on here trying to get on too a new email account…

Customer Question
Hi Andy I've been...

Hi Andy I've been on here trying to get on too a new email account and i'm having a lot of problems can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

And I've been trying too n

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a lap top it keeps wants us to change it every time we go to get on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

So I thought that I would change it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
The preferred expert seems having been not available for a long while. Are you still waiting for this expert, or can we help if in need? Please advise. Thanks.
We're still not able to get onto the internet on the laptop.
No thanks I've already spent enough and I think that you did not help enough that I need a refund for what I have paid
No I don't want any other expert I feel like I have not received any and enough service with your service thanks again