Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm having a hard time getting into my email account. It was…

Customer Question
I'm having a hard...

I'm having a hard time getting into my email account. It was hacked by an ex employee but verification codes don't work. It's my business account. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer and phone. But the routed it to their email address and phone so I can't see

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email address in question? Is it a pure Gmail account or associated with your own / business domain?

What's the evidence or symptom to support your claim of being hacked?

Please clarify. Thanks.