Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need someone who knows how to sync gmail and Outlook.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I need someone...
Second opinion] I need someone who knows how to sync gmail and Outlook. Today, remote repairs were carried out on Order ID 1860 1321-930 however the problem has not been resolved.Please only those of you who know how to syn gmail and Outlook need respond. I'm sick of the run around I have received so far.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 1 month ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

You can use Google app sync for Microsoft outlook.

This is the link to download.

https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gappssync

Let me know if this works for you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sadly I have very little understanding of how computers work thats the reason i hire people like yourself.
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 1 month ago

Wanna try a remote session?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've had several callbacks for the same issue but to no avail. Can you guarantee me that you will be able to fix my problem in one go and what will it cost me.
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 1 month ago

Im not sure, it can fail as everything in the computers world, but I can try to fix it

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What costs are involved if the problem rears it ugly head again (as it has in the past 9 days).
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 1 month ago

Nothing extra

Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 1 month ago

We can use teamviewer

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel remote Assess its taking too long to get connected
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 1 month ago

Ok, have a nice day

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If there is anyone available to help me now, please respond.
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 1 month ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you running Office 365 on a Windows computer?

If you're not an Office 365 subscriber, can you tell me what version of Microsoft Outlook

you have installed on the computer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need more assistance then an online conversation when will a Tech be available

I am a tech.

That is "yes" to what?

Do you have your Gmail address set up in Microsoft Outlook and it's not working?

If that's the case, what error message or messages are you getting?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Remote access of course. No error message. The problem has existed since the 9th of March.

I need to know the symptoms. When you open Outlook it immediately tries to update the mail

folders. If it can't, it gives some type of indication that it's not connected.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Gmail is not in sync with outlook. The last Tech mentioned Outlook (l think) could be corrupt.

Is the language on your computer English?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
English yes. I have already clicked on the Secure Remote Assistance request.

Thank you. To start the remote connection,
from your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9d2ec078-9361-406c-bf59-edd3134cb1ca

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Email sits in my gmail account and on occasion will filter through to Outlook.

To start the remote connection,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi ByronIt is now 11.42am, 19/3/18 and 6 emails are sitting in my gmail inbox. 11.47 am I've clicked send/receive folder in Outlook, mail still sitting in the gmail inbox. Gmail/Outlook still not in sync. Bea

click Send/Receive>>Update Folder

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where the hell is the response. Why would I switch to a Secure Remote Assistance I did that already at 8.40 am this morning.

Hi. Is your mail currently flowing in as it should?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Unavailable right now

I'll check back tomorrow

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Hiya, mail still not flowing as it should.
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 30 days ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Ok, I'm ready

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Wheres the Securely Connect button. I've already clicked the Secure Remote Assistance request. What do you mean thats the last charge for today. You are going to be the third tech to attempt to resolve my problem, why do I have to pay again for remote connection.

It doesn't appear that you were charged for the remote session. I am sorry for the confusion.

I will check on that for you.

You must be referring to another task question that was already closed and refunded. I don't see any indication on this page that you paid for the remote on this page.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
The problem I'm having has been ongoing since the 9 March.

I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Cheers
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist