Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a bigpond account, I wish to keep it but also can I…

Customer Question
I have a bigpond...

I have a bigpond account, I wish to keep it but also can I have a gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I don't have access to gmail, but I need to connect an apple device to my Tv and it needs to be set up through my computer, but its not accepting my bigpond address. so was advised to get an extra email address

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please clarify which device is to be used for email configuration? TV, iOS device or computer? Thanks.

I have already paid twice for the secure connect and still do not have my apple ID

> bigpond account, I wish to keep it but also can I have a gmail account.

Yes, you can keep both Bigpond and Gmail email accounts on the same computer, whatever via web or using an email program.

Please advise your computer type so I can give suggestions accordingly. Windows PC or Mac?

> I have already paid twice for the secure connect and still do not have my apple ID

Secure Connect has nothing to do with your Apple ID.

If you need secure connect, please request it from your side. Thanks.

Told you, I have already paid for secure assistance, but after 2 hours , i could not go on any longer, i do not think i need to pay again.

I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help