Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just signed up for gmail. It seemed to go well. I am…

Customer Question
I have just signed...

I have just signed up for gmail. It seemed to go well. I am now***@******.*** My problem is, my original email,***@******.***, on which the incoming and outgoing mail did not work, because I forgot the password, is still there, and I cannot replace it with new new gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I have just successfully received my new gmail ***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have done that. I have received the verified code., and thought I was on and running. However, the same mail is on my phone and the old email address ***@******.*** has not changed. How do I get rid of my old email and email address and install the new?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so . Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> on which the incoming and outgoing mail

Please fist go to Comcast Webmail portal to verify your password. Please click HERE to start.