Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't have a computer and I can't get my gmail or Google…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a computer and I can't get my gmail or Google Accounts or sign in only crone and Facebook

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Moved phones stolen

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can't remember the phone number I moved from California

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been trying to get it back for almost2 yrs

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you recently lose your cell phone so you are suffering a difficulty to access Gmail and Facebook because they need to verify you from receiving verification code on the given number?