Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to access my account. It keeps saying to verify…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my account. It keeps saying to verify my email which is (lind*****) It keeps saying there is already an account with that email. How can I get into my account? Linda Estes

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I cannot get into my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to be able to access my account.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this on which account you are facing problem getting in