Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I used the incorrect email address when I was registering to…

Customer Question
I used the incorrect...

I used the incorrect email address when I was registering to buy office 365, I entered***@******.*** ... my correct email address is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Firefox and iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need to reset my micosoft account or somehow compete the purchase using my correct email address

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services

Luckily, the typo email address does not exist with Google. To be safe, you may create it just in case some versification links get sent to it.

You will then follow the next steps to change the MS account email address to your correct one:

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Regards,

G

Email technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago

I trust this has resolved your issue.

Please advice if it did not

Regards,

G