Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Loginnscottrade. Gmail. Browser. Chrome. Why it wont open my…

Customer Question
Loginnscottrade Technician's Assistant: Who...

Loginnscottrade

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why it wont open my account

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 5 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with logging on to

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 5 months ago

Scottrade clients have moved to TD Ameritrade

Please follow these simple steps to log in to your account.

1. Go to TD Ameritrade to log in to your account
  2. Enter your existing Scottrade account number in the UserID field
  3. Enter your existing Scottrade password
  4. Explore your new investing site. A customized Welcome Center will help you learn about all the new features available to you.