Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Would like to close m Microsoft account. My e-mail address…

Customer Question
Would like to close...

Would like to close m Microsoft account. My e-mail address is***@******.*** My address is

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

147 Calle Nogales

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Walnut Creek, CA 94597

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to close my Microsoft account.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the main point for you close your Microsoft account? Are you able to logon this account?

Basically, if you can't access the account, you can't close it as you don't have control to the account.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Local Computer Tech Recommendations + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Any feedback from you please? Thanks.