Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The new Yahoo mail, where is the button to hit to make

Customer Question
The new Yahoo mail...

The new Yahoo mail, where is the button to hit to make copies of email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

The new Yahoo mail, can't find the button like old mail, it was under more

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

If i want to make a copy of email, what do it hit, do I have to go to file?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I could send you directions on how to save the email in the new version, however, would you like to get the old view back? If so, please follow these steps:

Change Yahoo Mail to Basic. It's easy to switch your mail back to the interface you're used to. Just click the gear icon located at the upper right corner by your name and select Settings. Then in the Settings screen, select Viewing email, then tick Basic under Mail version.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Email technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert