Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get too many Magazines, although you have good one, would…

Customer Question
My name is Gary**************I...

My name is Gary**************I get too many Magazines, although you have good one, would like to cancel further issues.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Dont need troubleshooter just want to cancel any firther issues

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: Lindie-mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Lindie-mod
I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Lindie
Trying to cancel Mens Health Magazine
Email technician: Lindie-mod,
 replied 4 months ago
I will open up your question for one of our Experts to help.
Thank you :)
Email technician: Fran, IT replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, IT

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

You will need do contact the Magazine Customer Service and request to cancel(###) ###-####/p>

Ok, thks

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran
*******************

Y​our welcome