Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My ex-husband has hacked into my account. We are currently…

Customer Question
My ex-husband has hacked...

My ex-husband has hacked into my account. We are currently separated and he joined our google accounts. I changed my password ***** night to lock him out but he then found a way to go in and change all the verifications of MY account to his phone and email which I don't have access to. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my phone, but it kicked me out too. It won't sync now.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had my phone number but he changed it to his. That's the problem so I can't get a verification code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. But I can give all the past passwords I've used. please help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.