Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to reset my password, i tried on your website but…

Customer Question
Hi, i need to...

Hi, i need to reset my password, i tried on your website but never recieved the text or email to do so

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Customer:***@******.*** raymond marchetti

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your AOL. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?