Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having a problem logging on with my password. Text 0n my…

Having a problem logging...

Having a problem logging on with my password. Text 0n my phone is sent to me each time. I changed my log in information and lost all previous e-mails. How do I get the e-mails back?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes the mac laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you this is your Gmail account or other?

No it's AOL

Click the link to signout of the newly created AOL email account:

https://mail.aol.com/_cqr/logout

And then enter your old AOL email address and password ***** sign back in.

If you're not able to login, please click Forgot password ***** create a new password.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello?

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2cdef12f-5236-4039-a4cf-c2026f4804b6

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

If you face any issue while following the steps provided, please type in your contact number(landline or mobile) and click send button. I will call you directly and help you with this.

https://mail.aol.com/_cqr/logout