Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Do not want a second free email how do I get rid of the free…

Customer Question
Do not want a...

Do not want a second free email how do I get rid of the free email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From safari

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of.. I received a pop up asking me if I wanted to get a free aol email unfortunately I filled it in thinking my original aol email was not working. But My original aol email does work and I do not need a second free aol email. How do I close the free email account?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to close the second free email account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please follow the steps given below once and tell me outcome:

Click the link to signout of the newly created AOL email account:

https://mail.aol.com/_cqr/logout

And then enter your old AOL email address and password ***** sign back in.

If you're not able to login, please click Forgot password ***** create a new password.

Please let me know if works or not.