Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had alot of ayments sent to me in mt G-mail account.

Customer Question
I have had alot...

I have had alot of ayments sent to me in mt G-mail account. ineed to know how to access them and put them in PayPal or something. Can You heip me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Ys. I have a 2 step verificaion and I just added Google Pay and I have added my bank account and debit card

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I am not logged in with another device.I am sent differant types of verification on my phone to login on my Bussiness account
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Were the payments that were sent to you sent from people via PayPal?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
people+p
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not care about the security. When You get the payments out of my E-ail I will have the money to pay for Your services,so do what You have to do .

I do not understand your answer. I know that people sent the money to you. I just want to know if they sent the money to you using PayPal.

PayPal users send and receive money using their email address. So, when they use PayPal to send money to you, they put your Gmail address as the receiving account. You then get emails advising you of the payments. If your email is not associated with a PayPal account, there should be a link in the email that asks you to set one up. Once you do that, the payment will go to your PayPal account. Then you would go to the other emails that have payment advisories and the click the link in them to get those monies into your PayPal account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing was. from PayPal or anyo,be. From paypal

Okay.

It seems that I will not be able to assist you with your query.

I am going to opt out of the question so that another Expert can assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let's just wait till I am pay the 39
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Russell H., Expert with JustAnswer.com - to help you I need to ask, what do the emails contain in terms of payment, or in terms of means of payment? or pay through what payment system, please?

Email technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 1 month ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

this is the link that we can use so i can remote into your windows type computer

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=633d4a00-3a05-44e2-9533-5bdb0bc7f793

if you go to that link and hit agree it will download a program called elsinore screeen connect WHICH YOU MUST THEN RUN

my number is ***** the secure section.

give me a call after you have done that or put your number in here and i can call you

thank you

flopcat98
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant