Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my e-mail I had a exemployee and he knew…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my e-mail I had a exemployee and he knew my e-mail address

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not remember it could be fathers name ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This person now lives in ohio and for me to change my e-mail is not easy but I can live with a new one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/17/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Who is your email provider?