Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It’s a new iPad and I cannot get email, Connection is fine.

It’s a new iPad...

It’s a new iPad and I cannot get email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Connection is fine. I can access it from the old ipad

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of

3/17/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please tell me the part of your email address after letter @ only.

Comcast.net
No
Hello

Okay, I am here.

How do I get Comcast on my new iPad. I have done everything I can think of and it won’t transfer the info

Step A: First of all, please login into your comcast.net webmail account.

Sign out and sign in by entering the password ***** to confirm if the password ***** *****

And the add to new iPad as shown under:

1. Start out by tapping the Settings button.
  2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars (If you don't find click Accounts and Password)from the Settings menu, and then Add Account from the ACCOUNTS section.
  3. Now select Other.
  4. Tap the Add Mail Account option
  5. Now enter the appropriate information into each of the fields. Make sure to include the @comcast.net part of your address in the Email field – not just the ‘user name’. Tap the Next button when you’re done.
  6. Your iPhone/iPad will now verify the information you provided.
  7. Make sure that the Mail ‘toggle’ is set to ON and the Notes toggle is OFF. Then tap the Save button.
  8. And now try to check emails

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

It keeps saying my password ***** ***** I tried changing it but it still says my user name or password ***** *****
When I go into mailboxes, it is blank.

First of all, please check your webmail account.

Please click the link:

http://webmail.comcast.com/

Enter your email address and password *****

If it shows you signed automatically without entering the information, please signout/logout and then sign in again and enter the email address and password ***** the webmail page.

If the password ***** ***** working, then, click forgot password ***** and create a new password.

And then use the new password.

Please let me know how it goes.

It keeps saying incorrect password ***** user I’d. No option for changing password

Okay, please wait.

Click the link:

http://www.xfinity.com/password

Enter email address and click Continue and follow steps to create new password.

Please keep me posted and remember to rate.

We are having a problem with Comcast password ***** will have to wait until owner returns
How do I rate you?

Please scroll up and choose stars at the top of the page click submit button.

You can get back to me anytime at this page.

Regards, Sandy

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Thank you!

You're welcome.Thank you.